CONTRACT & POSITION
CDD 12-18m, possible evolution to CDI
Junior Sustainability Engineer
Vertech Group Office 11 Rue Defly, Nice 06000, France
FIELD AND EXPERIENCE
Environmental Engineering / Sustainability Assessments
1 – 2 years of experience
Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) Project Manager
COMPANY PROFILECOMPANY PROFILE
Vertech Group (VTG) is a Consultancy company specialised in Environmental Engineering providing assessment and analysis solutions in a variety of applications and industrial sectors. We carry on normalized, science-based analysis and provide state of the art solutions related to circular economy principles. Since 2012 Vertech transforms organisations into more sustainable entities; our actions lead to the optimisation of the environmental performance of current or novel technologies, while increasing profitability and managing supply related risks. The company accounts large experience on R&D projects, especially related to the European Commission. VTG is one of the few companies in France to be able to provide expertise on Life Cycle Assessment and couple it with a robust communication plan.
Support our Operations team in performing sustainability assessment tasks. The missions of this offer are as follows:
• Participate in and provide assistance on current projects in the areas of circular economy, biotechnology, biomaterials, biofuels, water management and waste valorisation;
• Working on activities related to environmental, economic and social studies, following the life cycle thinking approach;
• Drafting specific technical reports, both in English and French;
• Participate on commercial tender at French and EU level;
• Project management, developing activities related to managing of budget, timing and reports quality;
• Participate in other specific missions supporting technical activities.
• Environmental / Chemical / Materials / engineering studies (PhD would be a plus);
• 1-2 years of experience as a project engineering/project manager in an environmental consultancy company;
• Knowledge in process simulations-based Life Cycle Assessment;
• IT skills on software such as: SimaPro® , Gabi and OpenLCA are preferable.
• Knowledge in programming (e.g. C++, Python, MATLAB, etc.) and COMSOL Multiphysics or Aspen+ would be an asset;
• Excellent command of Pack Office, expert use of Excel & Project;
• Excellent written and verbal communication ability in English, French will be a plus;
• Highly motivated to work within international environments;
• High capacity for involvement and adaptation;
• Proactivity, flexibility, autonomy, sense of organization & rigor;
• Good relationship-building skills & resistance under pressure.
TERMS / CONDITIONS
The selected candidates will work in our head-office located in Nice, France. Compliance with obligations of discretion and confidentiality.CV and Cover letter to send exclusively by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org